- Strings data- String data represent a sequence of characters(textual data). They are developed using single quotes or double quotes surrounding single or multiple characters.
- The number data- This data type is used to indicate negative or positive numbers with a decimal place as well as those without decimal numbers. They also represent numbers with exponential notation.
- The Boolean data: The Boolean data is used to store values such as yes, no, on, off, etc. The data can only hold two values.
- The undefined data: This type of data represents a variable that has an undefined value. This data can only have one value(undefined value).
- The null data- is a type of data that stores data with no value. The data has only one value.
- The object data- this data allows the user to store collections of data. It contains key-value pair.
- The Array data- This type of data stores multiple values in a single variable.
- It supports dynamic typing. This means that variables are defined depending on the stored value.
- It is platform-independent. This means that it is more portable and allows the user to write the script anytime and anywhere.
- Global Scope- This refers to any variable that is declared outside a function. It can also be described as a variable that can be accessed at any place in the program. It is defined using keywords such as Const, let, and var.
- Local Scope – a variable is said to be a local scope if it is declared inside a function.
- Block Scope-this means that you cant access those variables that have been declared inside a specific block for the outside of the block.
- Function scope-this means that a user cant access the variables that have been defined on the inside of a function from outside of another function.
The lifespans of a variable are determined by the scope of that variable. This means that the lifespans begin when a variable is declared. For instance, a local variable exists up to when a function is under implementation. A global variable exists up to when a web browser is shut down or until when the user shut down the program.
- URIError– generates an error that is created when invalid parameters are passed to the encodeURI() or decode URI()
- SyntaxError- Generates an error regarding an error that occurs while parsing code in eval()
- EvalError- generate an error instance about the global function eval()
- ReferenceError- generates an error instance about de-referencing an invalid reference.
- TypeError – Generates an error instance about a variable or parameter, not of a valid type.
- RangeError – generates an error instance about a parameter or numeric variable that is outside of its valid range.
8. Explain The Difference Between Function Declaration And Function Expression
Both Function Declaration And Function Expression use keyword function. However, they also have differences. A function expression does not require a function name while a function declaration must have a function name. Function declaration doesn’t need a variable assignment but function expressions require a variable assignment. Function expressions don’t require to be hoisted while function declarations are hoisted. Function declarations are implemented before any other code while function expressions are implemented only when the program interpreter has reached the code line.
- You can assign an array to a new empty array. A code works perfectly if the user has no reference to the preceding array.
- Setting its length to zero.
- Removing all its element by using the splice method
- Remove every element of the array one after the other using the pop method and while loop.
14. How Would You Read A Cookie?
15. What Is Memoization?
Memoization is a particular caching that is normally used in dynamic programming.it can also be seen as an optimization method in caching that emerges when the same set of arguments comes out in the same performant web applications and output
16. What Is The Rest Parameter And Spread Operator?
The rest operator enables a user to call a function with any variable of arguments and later access those arguments as an array. This operator enables the user to destructor objects or arrays. On the other hand, the spread operator enables the user to expand an enterable-like array into its individual elements.
18. Why Do We Use Callbacks?
Const-its are used to define the value in the variable. It is invariable throughout the program and cant be altered at a later time.
The disadvantages of using innerHTML are:
- Content is replaced anytime anywhere
- The whole innerHTML content is broken down and created into elements. Thus it is much slower.
- The innerHTML doesn’t allow validation. Thus, it is easy to insert a valid and reparsed HTML in the document and then break it.
- It is not usable in the form of ‘appending to innerHTML’
- Even if the user uses +=like, the old content is still replaced by HTML
React- This is a framework designed by Facebook that eases the process of creating interactive UIs. It can be referred to as a base of react-native. React is a one-way data flow framework. It enables developers to see changes including how they are applied.
Angular- this framework is maintained by Google to handle common problems while creating single-page applications. Developers use this framework to leverage HTML vocabulary on a dynamic web page.
Node- this framework works as a runtime environment. It is a backend side development of a web application. It helps in server-side scripting and command-line tools.
Vue- this framework focuses only on the view layer. This framework uses an MVVM (model-view-ViewModel) architectural pattern. Ember- This is a framework that uses component service patterns. Embe framework can be used in different parts of the user applications and can be very good for persistent states.
22. State Some Of The Roles You Expect To Be Performing Should You Get This Job
I reviewed the job posting for this role. I am therefore aware of the roles that await me such as:
- Modifying software to fix any error, adapting software to new hardware, improving the performance of the software, and upgrading interfaces
- Facilitating software testing as well as the validation procedures
- Facilitating system programming as well as documentation development
- Preparing reports about programming project activities, status, or specifications
- Consulting with users on project proposals or status
- Deliberating with project managers to acquire information on capabilities or limitations
- Analyzing data to recommend the right systems or modifications of a software
- Designing and creating software systems using mathematical models and scientific analysis to measure and predict outcomes as well as design consequences
- Collaborating with other engineers to examine software-hardware interfaces, develop specifications, and performance conditions
23. Describe Your Experience Relating To The Role You Are Seeking
I have been a software developer for 6 years now. During this time, I have gained a lot of experience in building software by writing codes, modifying software, improving the performance of software, upgrading interfaces, etc. I have also gained experience in testing and validating procedures. With my extensive knowledge of programming languages, I can work with users on technical issues such as software design and maintenance. Besides, I have acquired a lot of skills necessary for this role including the ability to work under pressure, communication skills, organizational, creativity, and analytical skills. Thus, I believe that should you give me this opportunity, I will exceed your expectations.
24. Why Do You Feel You Are The Most Suited For This Role?
I possess very strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills. I hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science. I have worked for four years as a software developer where I gained experience working with different coding languages such as JSON, Ajax, HTML, and Python JQuery. My solid understanding of software development has made me competent in this field. I am flexible in the workplace. Besides, I have strong communication, organization, team working, analytical, and problem-solving skills. I can also work under pressure and tolerate different cultural differences. Given a chance, therefore, I will use all my experience, skills, education, and strong qualities to ensure that I exceed your expectation for this role.
25. Highlight Differences Between Event Bubbling And Event Capturing
Event Bubbling – This is a process that begins with capturing the event from the innermost component before propagating it to the outermost component. Whenever an event takes place on a component, the event handlers begin running on it on its parent before proceeding to its parent and then to the child component and later to its other ancestors.
Event Capturing –This is the process that begins with capturing the event from the outermost component before propagating it to the innermost component. It is the opposite of event bubbling. The event begins from its parent component to its child component.