A security guard is one of the positions offered in many workplaces. While it is a common job offered, it is important to hire the most competent candidate, and this will be displayed during interviews. This article presents 20 interview questions along with the answers for the security guard position.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/security-guard-interview-questions/
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. Why Are You Interested In This Position?
2. What Are The Roles Of A Security Guard?
3. What Are The Qualities That A Security Guard Should Possess To Be Effective?
4. What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Handle It?
5. Describe Your Daily Routine As A Security Guard?
6. Describe Briefly Your Experience?
7. What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Is Required For This Role?
8. What Is The Biggest Challenge That You Foresee In This Job?
9. How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
10. Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned.
11. Can You Handle Guns Or Firearms?
12. Describe Your Physical Condition?
13. What Is Your Strongest Point As A Security Guard?
14. Briefly Share What Is The Needed Quality For A Good Security Team?
15. What Do You Think Is The Best Way To Improve Employees’ Sense Of Danger?
16. How Do You Assess Danger In People’s Appearance?
17. How Do You Deal With Trespasser?
18. What Would You Do If Your Colleague Is Not Taking His Job Seriously?
19. How Do You Stay Alert At Work Especially During The Night Shift?
20. Have You Ever Dealt With Aggressive People Before?