A learning and development manager oversees the training and professional development of an organization’s employees. The following 20 questions touch on key areas that are assessed when being interviewed for related roles.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/top-20-learning-and-development-manager-interview-questions-answers/
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. Why Are You Interested In This Role?
2. What Are The Roles Of A Learning And Development Manager?
3. What Are The Qualities Of A Learning And Development Manager?
4. What Major Challenge Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage It?
5. Describe Your Daily Routine As A Learning And Development Manager
6. Briefly Describe Your Experience
7. What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Is Required For This Job?
8. What Challenges Do You Foresee In This Job?
9. What Motivates You?
10. What Is Your Greatest Failure In Life, And What Did You Learn From It?
11. What Is Your Biggest Weakness As A Learning And Development Manager?
12. What Did You Like About Your Last Job?
13. What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
14. How Have You Impacted Your Team In The Past?
15. What’s Your Management Style?
16. Why Do You Think You Are The Best Candidate For This Position?
17. What Have You Learned To Improve Your Knowledge In This Field?
18. Do You Like Being Around People?
19. What Have You Done In Your Career To Reduce Costs, Increase Profits, Or Save Time?
20. How Do You Deal With Conflict At Your Workplace?