Top 20 Montessori Teacher Interview Questions and Answers for 2022
Montessori teachers work in both public and private schools, providing an alternative education to children aged 0 to 12. They follow the Montessori philosophy and approach and provide guided learning in a stimulating, safe environment for children. Montessori educators try to establish an environment where students can learn independently.
Here are the Top 20 Montessori Teacher Interview Questions and Answers for your interview preparation.
You can also view the content in blog format at
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. Why are You Interested in This Role?
2. What are the Roles of Montessori Teachers?
3. What are the Qualities That a Montessori teachers Needs to Be Successful?
4. What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You manage Them?
5. Describe Your Daily Routine as a Montessori Teacher?
6. Describe Briefly About Your Experience
7. What Kind of Strategies and Mindset is Required for This Role?
8. What Is the Biggest Challenge That You Foresee in This Job?
9. How Do You Stay Motivated in Your Work?
10. Describe a Time When You Failed in This Role and The Lesson You Learnt?
11. Why Do You Feel You are The Most Suited for This Role?
12. Share with Us Your Greatest Achievement.
13. How Do You Assess Student Achievement?
14. What Approaches Do You Employ To Group Students For Success And How Do You Support Cooperative Learning?
15. What Would I See If I Walked Into Your Classroom?
16. What Do You Like Most About The Montessori Teaching Job?
17. What Do You Consider Your Strengths As A Montessori Teacher?
18. Explain Your Approach To Classroom Management.
19. How Would You Describe Your Teaching Philosophy?
20. How Do You Deal With Behavioral Issues In The Classroom?