Here is a list of the 9 most common project manager interview questions on project management with tips and sample answers.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/the-9-most-common-project-manager-interview-questions-answers/
Below are the 9 questions discussed:
1. What Do You Think Are Your Greatest Strengths?
2. What Are Your Weaknesses?
3. What Are The Three Words That Describe You Best?
4. How Would Those You Have Worked With Previously Describe You?
5. What Motivates You To Do Your Best On The Job?
6. Tell Us Something About Your Hobbies
7. What Do You Spend The Most Time Doing Each Day?
8. What Challenges Are You Looking For In This Position?
9. For How Long Do You Expect To Stay With Our Organization