Attending an interview without the slightest idea of the type of questions you will be asked makes you freak out. However, this article covers the top questions that are likely to be asked during an electrician apprentice interview. Sample answers that will make you stand out from the rest are also included.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/electrician-apprentice-interview-questions/
Below are the 20 questions discussed:
1. Tell Us about Yourself
2. What Is the Most Advanced Electrical Skill You Have Learned So Far?
3. What Will You Do if You Are Assigned a Task You are Not Good At?
4. What Will You Do When You Notice Some Dangerous Exposed Wires in Your Working Place?
5. What Qualities Should an Electrician Apprentice Possess?
6. How Would You Diagnose an Electrical Fault?
7. What Is the Most Important Safety Concern for an Electrician?
8. Why Did You Applying for This Electrician Apprentice Job?
9. What Electrical Systems You Have Worked On and are Knowledgeable About?
10. Can You Work Effectively With Others?
11. Do You Like Working in a Commercial or a Residential Setting?
12. What is the Function of a Circuit Breaker and a Fuse? What is the Difference between Them?
13. How Do You Handle Setbacks in Your Career?
14. How Do You Handle Criticism?
15. Why Do You Think I Should Consider You as Our Next Electrician Apprentice
16. As an Electrician Apprentice, What Are Your Career Goals?
17. Describe A Scenario Where You Were Given Incomplete Instructions about A Project, What Did You Do
18. How Do You Troubleshoot a Blackout?
19. What Steps Will You Take if a Coworker Gets an Electric Shock?
20. Briefly Explain How You Would Prevent High-Voltage Electrical Systems from Breaking Down