Clinical data management (CDM) is performed by clinical data managers. They conduct clinical research that results in high-quality, statistically sound data and reliable clinical trials. The primary role of clinical data managers is to ascertain that the collection, availability, and integration of data are of acceptable cost and quality.
Clinical data management has massive career development, and the people in this position experience tremendous career development. You should aspire for this position and experience the advantages of this massive career development. Here are clinical data management interview questions and answers you need to practice in order to pass your next interview.
You can also view the content in blog format at https://www.projectpractical.com/top-25-clinical-data-management-interview-questions-and-answers/
Below are the 25 questions discussed:
1. What Is Meant by Masking or Blinding?
2. What is Placebo?
3. What is a Patient File? What Information Does It Contain?
4. Define the Different Phases of Clinical Trials
5. What are Orphan Trials?
6. What is Bioequivalence?
7. What Causes the Different Phases of Trials to Fail?
8. What Does the Declaration of Helsinki State?
9. What are the Objectives of Ich?
10. What are the Participants of Pharmacovigilance?
11. What is the Importance of Pharmacovigilance?
12. What is Ib?
13. What is Protocol Document?
14. What is an Audit Trail?
15. Describe the Process of Discrepancy Resolution
16. What Are the Roles of Clinical Data Manager?
17. What Are the Qualities That a Clinical Data Manager Should Possess to Be Effective
18. How Do You Stay Motivated at Work?
19. Describe Your Daily Routine as a Clinical Data Manager
20. Describe a Time You Failed in This Role and The Lessons You Learned
21. Why are You Interested in This Role?
22. What Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Handle It?
23. Describe Briefly About Your Clinical Data Management Experience
24. What Kind of Strategy and Mindset is Required for This Role?
25. What is the Biggest Challenge You Foresee in This Job?